Monday, September 22, 2014

I've been extremely nervous about confronting my dad about the fact that I'm going to Pennsylvania next week to see Bradley. He's still set in thinking that I'm a naive teenager, which I am, technically, but I know the consequences to my actions and how to approach them if they do happen. Maybe I should've told him that I was dating Bradley, truth is, he probably already knew. I want him to see that this relationship means much more to me than just sex, if it were just about the sex, I would've broken up with him long ago to fuck freely in college. I love Brad and every day I long to see him, every day counting down until the day we reunite. A month has passed and I continue to avoid this subject. I'll call my dad tomorrow. Hope it all goes well.

In other news, I've become good friends with Rachel (she's actually waiting in her room [with a bunch of her friends] for my bitch-ass to show up. I kind of just wanted to write this post without being in the same room as a bunch of people who could potentially peep over and know I have a blog. Not something I'm willing to risk. Rachel has and is my social driving force. She pushes me out of my comfort zone (in which I'm not so comfortable in anyways) to meet new people (....like right now) - her friends. She's got a pretty rad group of friends, the only downside is that they have all already established this connection, so making room for another person almost seems like a hassle. I get mixed vibes from everyone, some were chill that a few nights ago when we went into the woods to smoke, some didn't speak to me at all, the times that they did was to pass me the bowl or ask where it was. Yesterday, Rachel and I chilled in the afternoon after she got her tongue pierced. At dinner I got the weirdest vibes from the girls on my floor and her other friends. I'm not too concerned, since, frankly, I can't be bothered, but I'm confused as to why one day everything is great, but the other there's glares being fired. Guess high-school cattiness has not dissipated from the class of 2014/8.

No comments:

Post a Comment